Being an entrepreneur is a tough job and it gets even tougher if you are not as experienced as others. Your knowledge about the business might not be at the same level as those who have been in the field for twenty years. No need to worry, if you have a high teachability then you will be fine.
One of the best ways to obtain knowledge is through reading. New books are published every minute that will help you grow in business and in life in order to become a successful entrepreneur. Here are a few books that will prepare you for the future.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Startup of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career by Reid Hoffman
- Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson
- Solving the People Problem: Essential Skills You Need to Lead and Succeed in Today’s Workplace by Brett M. Cooper and Evans Kerrigan
- Crawl, Walk, Run: Advancing Analytics Maturity with Google Marketing Platform by Michael Loban and Alex Yastrebenetsky
- Own Your Career, Own Your Life: Stop Drifting and Take Control of Your Future by Andy Storch
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
- Courage to Lose Sight of Shore: How to Partner with Private Equity to Grow Your Business with Confidence by Kelley W. Powell
- Business Model Generation by Alexander Osterwalder
- My Philosophy for Successful Living by Jim Rohn
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
Every entrepreneur’s journey will have different challenges, but learning from someone else's experiences never hurts. Take your time to read these books and learn about your next big step.