Born as William Henry Gates, Bill Gates needs no introduction. An American business magnate, software developer, author, investor, and philanthropist Bill Gates was the mastermind behind starting the most famous tech company- Microsoft. Not only that but he has also been an inspiration for young entrepreneurs who want to start their businesses. Here are 12 inspiring quotes by Bill Gates which will motivate you to grow your business on a grand scale:
1. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
2. It is fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
3. This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.
4. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
5. Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
6. The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
7. Everyone needs a coach. It doesn't matter whether you're a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast, or a bridge player.
8. In business, the idea of measuring what you are doing, picking the measurements that count, like customer satisfaction and performance...you thrive on that.
9. Of my mental cycles, I devote maybe 10 percent to business thinking. Business isn't that complicated. I wouldn't want to put it on my business card.
10. Information technology and business are becoming inextricably interwoven. I don't think anybody can talk meaningfully about one without talking about the other.
11. We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next 10. Don't let yourself be lulled into inaction.
12. Don’t make the same decision twice. Spend time and thought to make a solid decision the first time so that you don't revisit the issue unnecessarily. If you're too willing to reopen issues, it interferes not only with your execution but also with your motivation to decide in the first place. After all, why bother deciding on an issue if it isn't decided?
The idea of managing a business is easier said than done and we completely agree with you. This is why to help you move forward with your business goals, we at Bada Business offer an exclusive Business Coaching Program that comes with Foundation courses, specialized courses, and value-added courses.
Want to read more amazing quotes by successful millionaires? Visit our website: https://news.badabusiness.com/