The world is changing and modern times are now witnessing more and more women entrepreneurs taking up different types of businesses and succeeding like never before. Women-led businesses are rising beyond all levels and these females are proving themselves worthy of everything with each passing day. The only thing that keeps them going is- not giving up and not settling for anything less.
We are all facing the COVID-19 pandemic and amid the uncertainties all around, these quotes from these great inspirational ladies will truly cheer you up. Inspirational quotes from successful people can help you reframe negative thoughts during tough times and change your attitude for better things in life.
Here are 7 motivating quotes from the most powerful women in history
- “There is nothing like a concrete life plan to weigh you down. Because if you always have one eye on some future goal, you stop paying attention to the job at hand, miss opportunities that might arise, and stay fixedly on one path, even when a better, newer course might have opened up.” ― Indra Nooyi
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes—understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” -Arianna Huffington
- “You will be defined not just by what you achieve, but by how you survive.”―Sheryl Sandberg
- “I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.” -Coco Chanel
- “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not a failure if you enjoyed the process.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “If you push through that feeling of being scared, that feeling of taking risk, really amazing things can happen.”- Marissa Mayer
- “Growth and comfort do not coexist.” ― Ginni Rometty
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” ― Arianna Huffington
It has never been easy for women to prove themselves, but they have fought against all odds in the stereotype male-dominated society and made a place for themselves. Females have made important contributions as businesswomen, entrepreneurs, actors, leaders among several other fields.