What is the one thing today we can’t live without?It’s our smartphones. According to recent research, people spend an average of 3 hours and 15 minutes on their phones with millennials spending 5.7 hours per day. People check their phones 58 times a day on average with more than half of those occurring during working hours.Businesses from all over the world that offer a varied range of products have moved on to mobile applications, and if the increase in smartphone usage should make you do so too! If you want to prepare for the future, you’ll need a mobile app for business.Here are 5 benefits of mobile app for your business:
1. Provide More Value to Your Customer
Business is all about adding value in the lives of your customers, which they can’t get anywhere else by solving their burning problems.One of the ways to do this is by creating a loyalty program for your customers within your app. How does this work?
- The more customers interact with your business and your product, the more loyalty points they earn, which can be used for great deals or cash backs on the products they already know they want.
- Studies show that users love personalised content for a fascinating experience.
- Offering personalised content is like offering a tailored or customised communication in the language that your users speak and understand and the users love it.
- Mobile apps make it easy to cater to personalized experiences, which can be based on your customer’s interest, behaviour, location, culture, etc.
- The application will observe their habits, behaviour and engagement, filter updates for them depending upon their actual location in real-time
The ability to send instant and non-intrusive notifications to your app users is one of the primary reasons why companies should build a mobile app for business.
- When your user opens an app on their device and receives a notification, it is called as In-App notification.
- On the other hand, push notifications are received on the device regardless a user opens an application or not.
4. Branding and Design’Your mobile application becomes your business’ brand ambassador’
A mobile app for business is an effective tool for building your brand awareness and recognition.
- Your mobile app for business works like a blank billboard sign. A business owner can do whatever he/she wants; make it stylish, functional or informative. But what you would really want to build is an app that your customers would love, while at the same time it’s well-designed & easy to navigate serving your purpose well.
- How soon the customer will be inclined to buy your product is directly dependent upon how often you can get your customers engage with your app.
This is one of the most important benefits of a mobile app for business. Communicating to the customer is essential for marketing, reverse communication is equally important for businesses to maintain customer loyalty.
- Studies have shown, customers feel wanted when their complaints and their concerns are heard out and resolved within a limited time frame. This helps businesses build a loyal customer base and brand loyalty.
- Mobile app for business helps to maintain the critical relationship between customer and the business through online help desks and support systems.
Apart from the above-mentioned benefits of mobile app for business, there are a few critical differentiators of adopting a mobile app strategy.
- Access to analytics and data on how people interact with your app
- Location data: Where most of the people are purchasing your product
- Stand out from your competitors
- Reach out to a younger demographic