Sudha Murthy, an affable-looking woman with short height and a friendly demeanor is the wife of the founder of the country’s topmost tech company- Infosys! But, that is not what she is known for! Sudha Murty is a philanthropist, award-winning author, and Padma Shri awardee for the amazing work she is doing for the benefit of society.
Sudha Murty is the Chairperson of the Infosys Foundation, a Karnataka-based non-profit that works towards empowering underprivileged and marginalized communities. The award-winning author empowers them through quality education, rural development, public hygiene, healthcare, art, and culture.
Having worked with people from different walks of life, Sudha Murty believes that her true calling is to serve others. She says she woke up to a new outlook over two decades ago when her daughter urged her to reflect on the purpose of her life.
Here are 11 quotes by the author who is famous for her book- “How I Taught My Grandmother to Read” which has been an inspiration for many across India and is also included in the academic syllabus:
- The struggle is Life!
- Trust is difficult to earn and easy to destroy.
- Too much money in too little time is just like excess liquor
- One should stick to what one can do best.
- Money mostly divides.
- A fire cannot be extinguished with another fire. It is the only water that can make a difference.
- Life is an exam where the syllabus is unknown and question papers are not set. Nor are there model answer papers.
- Nature is very intelligent. Whether you are good-looking or not, whether you are intelligent or not, whether you are rich or not, you only have 24 hours a day. Whatever your set of problems or difficulties or solutions, you have to accommodate all of them in 24 hours.
- It doesn't matter how intelligent you are, how well-off you are, or how well-connected you are. Your perseverance, your courage - if you keep that intact, only such people will always be successful.
- Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision is merely passing time. But vision and action together can change the world.
- Having good relationships, compassion, and peace of mind is much more important than achievements, awards, degrees, or money.
So keep dreaming and keep growing! The idea of managing a business is easier said than done and we completely agree with you. This is why to help you move forward with your business goals, we at Bada Business offer an exclusive Business Coaching Program that comes with Foundation courses, specialized courses, and value-added courses.
To know more about interesting quotes, visit www.badabusiness.com