One of the finest batters in the world made his debut for India some 14 years ago. With years passing by, Kohli went on to change the way sports was perceived in the country and became one of the greatest players the world has ever seen.
From bringing the revolution to breaking unthinkable records, Kohli's contribution to the game was unparalleled. Born on 5th November 1988, this Delhi boy has come a long way. From being a regular next-door chubby boy to a gluten-free athlete, Virat has climbed up the ladder of success with his sheer hard work, passion, and determination to succeed.
Here are 5 powerful quotes by the world’s greatest batsman who never shied away from expressing his true self:
1. The bat is not a toy, it’s a weapon. It gives me everything in my life, which helps me to do everything in the field.
-- The cricket bat isn't just a toy or tool for Virat Kohli, it is a weapon that helps him express himself on the field.
2. I always like to lead from the front and set an example for whoever is playing with me or around me. I like taking responsibility. That is my natural thing.
No matter the circumstances, Virat Kohli always believes in leading the team from the front and putting himself in the line of fire.
3. Whatever you want to do, do it with full passion and work hard towards it. Don’t look anywhere else.
Virat Kohli believes in his capabilities, leaving it all on the field no matter who the opponent is. This quote represents his love, dedication, and passion for sports and perfectly represents his passion for the game and his hunger to perform well.
4. A lot of people tell me a lot of things about my conduct, my game, and my future… but I try to stay away from their words of wisdom. I don’t let it distract me. On the field, you will be facing the ball alone. If you fail, you will be the only one to blame. So, you should be the one deciding for yourself.
There will be as many opinions in the world, as there are people. So no matter what critics say or what the experts tell him, Virat Kohli doesn't let the outside noise distract him.
5. I love playing under pressure. If there’s no pressure, then I’m not in the perfect zone.
Virat Kohli isn't someone who gets bogged down by big challenges. He loves to perform under pressure and gives his best when there is pressure.
While Kohli remains one of India's favorite cricketing sons, his charisma goes across the globe. The Indian cricket team skipper has fans all over the world. Virat Kohli has been out of form for some time as he was struggling with depression. But with his stellar performance in the recent Ind v/s Pak match in ICC World Cup 2022, he has amazed everyone!
The idea of managing a business is easier said than done and we completely agree with you. This is why to help you move forward with your business goals, we at Bada Business offer an exclusive Business Coaching Program that comes with Foundation courses, specialized courses, and value-added courses. To know more, visit: www.badabusiness.com