Being an entrepreneur is not that easy, but then who said life is all about getting things easily? When you are beginning to set up your business, the first thing that comes to your mind is to take your products to the right audience.
Marketing is a necessity for any business, especially for a start-up. But most people think about TV commercials, billboards, giant hoardings, or newspaper ads when they hear the word ‘marketing’.
Though these marketing mediums guarantee good results, it also requires large funds. But thanks to the digital revolution, with the right strategy, anyone can market their products and reach the right audience.
If you have a start-up and want to take your products to the right audience, but have no funds, here is the solution- Zero Dollar Marketing.
What is Zero Dollar Marketing?
As the name suggests, Zero dollar marketing is a marketing strategy that needs no or very minimum amount of money to market the products.
How does this strategy work?
The best way to yield optimized results is to apply zero dollar marketing strategy that aligns with your brand values and voice. This strategy works by using social media platforms and making a strategy according to the customer`s behavior.
Seven Steps to Zero Dollar Marketing
Here are seven simple steps in which you can apply this brilliant low-cost marketing strategy for your business:
- Brick-and-Mortar to Online- Whether you have a factory, a retail shop, a warehouse, design handbags or paper bags, jewelry, or a grocery store, taking brick-and-mortar business online can help you to attract more customers.
Taking your business online will help you to stay connected with your customers 24x7 with the lowest operational cost. You can also monitor your buyer`s behavior and receive payments easily.
- Personality & Community of your customer- ‘Don`t find customers for your products, find products for your customer’. Research well about your customer`s interests, problems, requirements and then produce a product that will bring a positive and valuable experience in their lives.
- Create Viral Content- Content marketing is no longer a number game. Try to create content that is trending. Write content that is simple to understand and informative for your consumers. Try to engage with your consumers on your business profile.
- Landing page- A landing page is the landmark for your business profile, so create a page with a catchy, short, and crisp headline. Make it more appealing by using premium quality images.
- E-mail Funnel Marketing- Once you have gathered customer data, start doing e-mail funnel marketing to build a long-term relationship with your customers. Use creative subject lines and their names to personalize it.
- Increase your Marketing ROI- Use free marketing tools like Convertkit, SEM rush, Canva, and Google analytics tools to analyze and improve your ROI. Create a landing page, Instapage, and email automation to increase your marketing efficiency.
- Stick to low-cost Marketing Ideas- Bring innovation to the existing marketing ideas to stick to your budget. Focus on the target market, tech innovation, and strategic partnerships, and pay attention to retention.
Use testimonials to attract new customers and client appreciation programs to retain the existing ones.
The right marketing strategy can give desired results. Your marketing strategy does not require large funds. Today, all the big companies are using this strategy to connect with the right customer.
Want to know more about other impressive marketing strategies that will help you expand your business or are have you tried everything, but still not getting desired sales? Worry not! Our Problem Solving Course of marketing strategies.
To know more about it, click here: https://www.badabusiness.com/psc?ref_code=ArticlesLeads