Is your customer-facing a bad experience?
Customer experience is the best opportunity to multiply your revenue because focusing on your It will reduce the churn and multiple the revenue which will lead you to higher profits.
Customer experience is an interaction and experiences your customers are having with your company. Customer who has a positive experience with a business is more likely to become a repeat and loyal customer and if you want them to be loyal then you have to invest in their experience.
What is a great customer experience?
Great experience come from providing amazing experience at every stage.
Why it matters to have a good customer experience?
- According to a survey, 74% senior executive says that Customer experience impacts customer enthusiasm for being a brand advocate.
- A study by American Express says that 60% of people are willing to pay more for better customer experience.
- A study says that 49% of customers have made impulse purchases after receiving a more personalized and satisfying customer experience.
Let’s discuss the 5 most important strategies to build world-class customer experiences:-
1. Build a clear Customer experience vision
- Start with a strategy to have a clear customer-focused vision that you communicate with your organization.
- The easiest way to explain the vision is to create a set of guidelines and principles that help in building great experience.
- The customer service department must be trained to solve the problems with these guidelines and principles because they are the face of your brand.
- Analyze what kind of technology, tool, people and process you want to fulfill the objectives.
- Check the gaps that exist between the customer’s expectation and experience?
2. Pay attention to the customers need and feedback loop
Thinking back to the Bain & Company research from earlier, 80% of companies believe they are providing great customer service, but only 8% of customers agree with them.
- Post interaction with the customer start with the real-time feedback survey to know their need.
- Do regular follow-up over the call for more details of the customer.
- Start paying attention to what is being said by the customer on your social media. This is the only place where the customers are the most honest.
- Keep your ear to the ground to hear what exactly your customer is saying.
3. Build a quick and effective resolution system
- Keep a live chat system on your website. You can also add video-based assistance.
- A quick response system can promote the purchase and also improve the customer’s perception of your brand.
- Create a fun based feedback form to make them more engaged. A traditional feedback form can still serve the purpose.
- Do not force your support on your customers but show them that the support is there and how to access it.
4. Keep an eye on customer experience metrics
- Failing to measure the experience leads to missing out the valuable information that can boost the strategy of your customer experience. Always remember that if it can be measure, it can be improved.
- Schedule regular feedback.
- Use NPS (Net Promoter Score) to measure the recommendation percentage of your customer. This will show whether the customer would or would not want to recommend your company to their family or friends.
- Use CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Score) to know the metric on how satisfied your customer is with the last purchase. Interact with the customer over a call, it is very flexible.
5. Use technology and tools to build a great customer experience
In 2008, only 12% of businesses had cloud-based Customer Service Management Tools. Now it’s 87%!
- Always remember that technology and tools can reduce the workload of a company with 67%.
- These technologies can increase the efficiency and reliability of your organization.
- Engage your customers with an automated tailored message.
- Engage them with multiple channels in one place.
- Reduce churn with analytics.
Customer experience can lead you to failure or success so considers it very seriously and provides your customers with the world’s best experience. It will not only keep you in the game for longer, but it will also differentiate you from your competitors and help grow your business.