“Nobody in the history has ever created history, without tasting some failures”.
The impact of coronavirus is not just physical, it is psychological, ergonomic, and temperamental and it is here to stay for quite some time. The year 2020 has been dreadful for businesses due to coronavirus lockdown and worst for the working class, courtesy to the Covid-19 pandemic, but January 2021 can be a bounce back.
The pandemic took a massive toll and millions of people have been laid off and lost their jobs worldwide due to the coronavirus. India too saw numerous layoffs, pay cuts, and shutting down of many businesses (small & large). Many people have lost their source-of-income and are struggling to meet their basic needs.
But 2020 was not only all about the bad omen! And as Dr. Vivek Bindra says, “do not fix your problems, fix your thinking, then the problem will fix themselves”, there are few determined young people who have seized this opportunity to make fortunes of this state.
While for some of us Covid-19 pandemic is the battle for survival, some young entrepreneurs changed their status quo from an ‘employee’ to an ‘entrepreneur’, emerged as unicorns, and have been doing impressive work.
If you too have a dream of a start-up or have been planning a business model that inspires you to wake up and get going about your day, every day then January 2021 could be your chance to give your start-up wings of fire.
The shubh muhurat dates & timings are decided with the help of planetary positions along with other astrological factors that are in a particular alignment and provide fruitful results.
Any business or shop owner inaugurated on any shubh muhurat dates will deliver profitable results, fortunate luck, and rapid growth to the entrepreneurs who are planning to turn their dreams into reality.
Here is a list of auspicious dates that can prove beneficial for those who are looking to lay a foundation for their start-up:
- January 09, 2021-, January, 9th, 2021 is auspicious as Krishna Paksha Ekadashi is falling on this day. What makes it a perfect time for the inauguration is that it is Saturday!
- January 14, 2021- Makar Sankranti is falling on Jan, 14th, 2021, making it a very auspicious time for a shop opening.
- January 17, 2021- Sunday, January 17, 2021, is Shukla Panchami which is an excellent day for opening any business.
- January 18, 2021- January 18, 2021, is Purvabhasdra Nakshatra which is a Shubh Muhurat Date for new business opening
- January 23, 2021- Krittika Nakshatra is an auspicious date for starting new ventures and meeting clients for businesses.
- January 31, 2021- Jan 31st is Sanakshti Ganesha Chathurti which makes it perfect for the opening ceremony of any small business or factory set-up.
Although the impact on businesses after coronavirus lockdown was severe, there have been some amazing developments in the Indian startup ecosystem. Pull up your socks as the only way to be successful is to love what you do and be persistent in your efforts.