Modern times have witnessed more and more women entrepreneurs taking up different types of businesses and succeeding like never before. Female entrepreneurs are rising beyond all levels and proving themselves worthy of everything with each passing day. There are times when people are let down, but the wisdom lies in not giving up, and not paying heed to what the world says! One should believe in oneself and the rest of the things will fall in place! However, at time we just need the positivity and the motivation to get us going.
The quotes from these great inspirational ladies below are truly words of wisdom. Inspirational quotes from successful people can help you reframe negative thoughts during tough times and change your attitude for better things in life
The wise and beautiful words from the most positive thinkers will get you in the right mindset to tackle the hurdles that you face. Inspirational quotes and motivational quotes that will inspire you to achieve your dreams. Read these quotes by these empowering women, launch your business, and becoming a girl boss.
Here are 7 motivating quotes from the most powerful women in history
- “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not a failure if you enjoyed the process.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “If you push through that feeling of being scared, that feeling of taking risk, really amazing things can happen.”- Marissa Mayer
- “I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.” -Coco Chanel
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes—understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” -Arianna Huffington
- “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.”- Michele Ruiz
- “You never lose in business, either you win or you learn.” - Melinda Emerson
- “If you are starting your own business, the best shortcut is to find a good mentor.”- Kim Kiyosaki
Throughout history, it has never been easy for women to prove their mettle. However, women have fought against all odds in the stereotype male-dominated society and made important contributions as businesswomen, entrepreneurs, actors, leaders among several other fields. Some of the most talented and successful women have believed in history and the world has seen what they are capable of. So never give up on dreams and keep hustling.