Summary: Anand Mahindra is ranked among the top 30 CEOs on social media. Apart from being a powerful leader he is also popular for voicing his opinions on various matters in the country and across the globe.
They say ‘a happy person makes a great leader’. Anand Mahindra, who is a Mumbai-based multinational conglomerate with revenue of more than $21 billion and the chairman of the Mahindra Group is standing true to his name.
Born on May 1, 1955, Anand Mahindra’s net worth is 210 crores USD. Bestowed with the Padma Bhushan Award, India’s third highest civilian award, Anand Mahindra was also included among the 'World's 50 Greatest Leaders' by Fortune magazine and was featured in its 2011 listing of Asia's 25 most powerful businesspersons.
While Anand Mahindra has been investing in Indian startups some of which include digital news website SheThePeople, social media platform LocalCircles, food tech startup DishCo, education company Naandi Education Support & Training (NEST), he has also established an NGO- Nanhi Kali that supports education for underprivileged girls in India.
An alumnus of Harvard University and Harvard Business School, he is known for his witty tweets that acknowledge and address various ongoing issues across the globe.
An amazing business mentor that he is, he has proved he is a powerful leader every now and then. We are listing some of the most inspiring quotes by the man who believes in thinking big while carrying empathy and compassion in his heart:
1. “Leaders don't look behind or to the side. Instead, they look ahead.”
2. “You have to treat every day as a new challenge, and you have to remain paranoid, as they say.”
3. “When you set the right targets, aspirations, and you work efficiently and diligently, the numbers happen.”
4. “Whether in services or in manufacturing, the trick is to stay ahead of the curve. I believe we should not wait to be disrupted — we should become disruptors ourselves.”
5. “Anyone who makes time frames beyond tomorrow probably isn't pushing himself hard enough.”
6. “Nobody understands how the world will change. The only way you can plan for the future is to have scenarios. You have to have the courage to take a leap of faith on one of them.”
7. “The more you drive positive change, the more enhanced your business model.”
8. “Sustainability has to be a way of life to be a way of business.”
9. “Life has an interesting way of teaching even the most powerful people that joy from wealth is fleeting at best.”
10. “There is a degree of freedom that creates aspirations.”
11. “Brevity speaks. It forces you to convey complex thoughts.”
12. “Sometimes the only kind of innovation comes when you have some solitude; when you step away.”
13. “Benchmarking is an ongoing exercise in any company that aspires for leadership.”
We hope these wonderful quotes packed with motivation, wisdom and intelligence will inspire you to dream bigger and follow your passion without a doubt in your mind.
The idea of managing a business is easier said than done and we completely agree with you. This is why to help you move forward with your business goals, we at Bada Business offer an exclusive Business Coaching Program that comes with Foundation courses, specialized courses, and value-added courses. To know more, visit: https://www.badabusiness.com/BCP-Event/?pp_code=BHBB000078&ref_code=SM