Known for his futuristic vision and ideas powerful enough to bring the entrepreneurial revolution in the business world, Dhirubhai Ambani is a famous household name in India. The late founder of Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has been an inspiration for the youth.
Dhirubhai Ambani`s larger-than-life ideas made India a force to reckon with. His innovative ideas were not only meant to expand his business but also consisted of an excellent opportunity for the nation to grow.
Hailing from a small village in Gujarat, Dhirubhai Ambani dared to follow his dreams. He started his journey with only Re 1. Later, he became one of the biggest business tycoons of modern India. He created enormous capital not just for him, but for all the thousands of shareholders. He has always been credited for unlocking the Initial Public Offering (IPO) culture in India.
Here are 10 powerful business quotes of Dhirubhai Ambani to inspire every entrepreneur in India who dares to dream big:
- Only when you dream it you can do it.
- You do not require an invitation to make profits.
- Pursue your goals even in the face of difficulties, and convert adversities into opportunities.
- If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.
- Think big, think fast, think ahead. Ideas are no one's monopoly.
- Our dreams have to be bigger. Our ambitions higher. Our commitment is deeper. And our efforts greater.
- Meeting the deadlines is not good enough, beating the deadlines is my expectation.
- Challenge negative forces with hope, self-confidence, and conviction. I believe that ambition and initiative will ultimately triumph.
- Between my past, the present, and the future, there is one common factor: Relationship and Trust. This is the foundation of our growth.
- If you work with determination and with perfection, success will follow.
“True entrepreneurship comes only from risk-taking”. Do you have the courage to take the risk that will lead you to achieve your business dreams? If yes, then take our ‘Everything about Entrepreneurship’ course and get professional guidance to set-up your startup. Click here and take the first step now: https://www.badabusiness.com/?ref_code=ArticlesLeads