Certainly, the world is full of great ideas, but success only comes through action.
Ratan Naval Tata, the recipient of two of the highest civilian awards- Padma Vibhushan (2008), and Padma Bhushan (2000) is an inspiration to many. Recently, this living legend took over the internet by storm by his one more noble act that has won millions of hearts.
Ratan Tata, the most famous industrialist when travelled all-the-way from Mumbai to meet his ailing ex-employee residing in Pune, the social media erupted in applaud. The ex-employee who was not keeping well for the last two years can be seen interacting in the picture that has gone viral on the internet.
Born in 1937, Ratan Tata is the great-grandson of Jamsetji Tata (JRD) – the founder of the TATA group and is one of the most influential business leaders. His strong business ethics, values, and philanthropy have made him a visionary living legend.
Here are some of the most powerful quotes by this legendary entrepreneur to inspire every single cell in your body throughout the day:
1. Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an E.C.G means we are not alive.
2. Ratan Tata says that you must evaluate your strength and then pick on the opportunities and challenges. You are the best judge of yourself, no one knows you better than yourself. So ask yourself what are you good at and make a decision, go all your heart out for that work.
3. Ratan Tata’s first job was to shove coal and limestone into the blast furnace. Hence, his advice for the young generation is, “No work is big or small, one should enjoy whatever work they are doing and do it with sincerity”.
4. Aim big- that is the only way you can chase your dreams. Ratan Tata emphasizes the importance of aiming big to be successful in life.
5. If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.
6. Never run away from your problems because success is always disguised in challenges. Challenges are a prerequisite of success.
7. Trust is an invaluable asset. It is very essential to build trust with the people we work with. Businesses need to gain customers' trust; as only then they will get closer to you.
8. Make every day count and plan your day early in the morning. Successful people always plan their time early in the mornings and then make sure the plan gets executed.
Anyone who wants to make big in life or simply wants to pump their mind with some extra dose of motivation, these powerful quotes by Ratan Tata will surely inspire you.
Inspired by a start-up idea? Discover how you can establish a successful business and take it from conception to execution. Visit https://www.badabusiness.com/?ref_code=ArticlesLeads