- Do you know the benefits of getting motivated?
- Do you want to know how to get motivated?
- Do you want to know the business motivation tips?
Motivation is a zeal that can change your life and your business drastically. Dr. Vivek Bindra has conducted a motivational training seminar in Lucknow, Patna, Raipur, Indore, and Bhopal.
Here are the motivational tips by Dr. Vivek Bindra discussed in the seminar:
- If you want to increase your earning, then first you should grow your learning.
- Focus on your unique quality that is not with any other person.
- The problem that you have in your life is not actually a problem. Considering a problem as a problem is a bigger problem.
- You are an average of five people you keep yourself in your life around. Always choose a better association.
If you try to be the best, you will be the number one.
If you try to remain unique, you will be the only one.
There are some people in your organization that spread rumors. You can’t even imagine the power of a rumor to damage.
?According to news, a procession of 25,000 people was going in the Middle East. A rumor was spread that there is a bomb in the procession.People got panic and started leaving the place. In that scenario, around 2,500 people died.
Later, it was found that the bomb was a small cracker that children used to play with during Diwali. If this bomb was blasted, even 2.5 people can’t be injured but 2,500 people died just because of the rumor.
Always reject the rumors, don’t allow them to spread. This is one of the motivational tips by Dr. Vivek Bindra.
There are some people in the organization who will always say bad words about you even if you are doing something good for them. Don’t worry about such people. It is one of the business motivation tips.
Once a wife asks her husband to make breakfast. Husband does so and brings it to her wife. But she said, ’You will never learn, I need omelet, not boiled eggs.’
Next day, again wife asks to cook breakfast, husband again does so, But she said, ’You will never learn, I need boiled eggs, not omelet.’
On the third day, when wife again asks her husband, this time he cooks an omelet and also boils some eggs. He is assured that now his wife will not scold her. But when the wife saw the breakfast she said, ’You will never learn, you have boiled those eggs that should be used for omelet and cooked the omelet of those eggs that should be boiled.’
So, there are some people, who will never praise your effort.
There is a saying in our holy scriptures:
brāhmaṇe gavi hastini
śuni caiva śva-pāke ca
The true knowledge enables you to see all the people with equal vision whether he is a learned and gentle Brahman, a cow, an elephant, a dog or a dog-eater.
- All the success stories when they are raw they prove to be the failures but it is their ability to bounce back from failures and become successful.
- No matter how many failures you experience, just bounce back with more and new effort.
- You have to practice bounce back from failures in your life. This is one of the business motivation tips given by Dr. Vivek Bindra.
?Thomas Alva Edison fails 9,999 times before he discovers the bulb. When he was asked how you deal with so much failure, he said that I have never failed; I have learned 9, 999 ways through which I can’t make a bulb.
A disciplined life is an assured way to almost zero-defect life. It is also one of the motivational tips by Dr. Vivek Bindra
In the first joint venture between IBM North Americans and Japanese, when the first order of 9,960 packets was given by IBM North Americans to Japanese:
North Americans to Japanese: ’You can give three defects, no problem.’
Japanese: ’We are zero-defect country and Zero Defect Company.’
But, North Americans again said that you can give three defects.
After six months, the Japanese company sent the consignment.
The consignment includes two lots of packets ’ one lot contains 9,957 packets and the second lot contains 3 packets. They also sent a letter with the consignment that says:
’It is difficult to work with North Americans. We are unable to understand why you need three defects. We were not able to make three defects. So, we made three defected products separately.’
When there is discipline in your organization, it will lead to zero defects.