When we hear the word Motivational Speaker, the sound echoes in us….
What a Motivational Speaker does?
The experiential and one-line answer to this most buzzed question is:-
He rekindles the fire in us.
The fire which has lost its power to burn the unwanted thoughts
The fire which has lost its strength to fight with negativism
The fire which has lost its energy to Bounce Back
So, when a person faces any situation in life where:-
– He/She gets stuck
– Loses direction, loses faith in his capabilities
– His/her environment becomes full of negative people, thoughts or situations or when his/her life is just running
– Going on without proper mission, one needs the blessing words and energy of a super-charged Motivational Speaker.
Also, even things are going nice in life, but a person wants to achieve the unachievable -
he realizes that his life is made for something bigger - a compassionate, a mentor, a guru comes in the form of a Motivational Speaker.
At such times, we need help from someone who could guide and inspire us to bring a wave of positivity in our lives. Someone who can influence, inspire, and motivate us to bring about a change for the better so that we can sort out the problems of our lives. These mentors don the role of a motivational speaker to provide help at the right time with their wisdom of words.
You can find such inspiring people in your family, friends, and relatives as they influence and encourage you in different phases of your life. For instance, at teenage, your family, teachers, and friends influence you a lot while selecting a career option. These are the people who will always make sure you choose what is best for you.
Apart from them, there are people who select motivational speaking as their career. They are paid to inspire and motivate people by giving a powerful message that stay with you for life.
Motivational speakers choose to do this to fulfill various objectives:
- High-level executives who want to share their knowledge.
- People who want to educate people in a particular field.
- People who want to educate others about social issues and motivate them to take action in this direction.
- People who provide guidance to others on personal or professional aspects of life.
- People who have a story or passion that they want to share with others.
How can a motivational speaker influence the lives of people?
- By inspiring people to bring about a change in their lives and achieve their goals.
- By providing guidance or education in a particular field.
- By aligning individuals with their goals.
- By providing new ideas or perspectives to see things.
Is a motivational speaker and a business coach the same?
Though a motivational speaker and business coach do the same work, i.e. they influence and inspire people; but there are several differences between the two.
Some of these differences are:
|Motivational Speaker||Business Coach|
|Gives a motivational speech to a group of people from different backgrounds||Provides guidance to businessmen or employees on a one-to-one basis belonging to the same company|
|Inspires and motivates people to bring positivity in their lives||Enhances the knowledge and skills of businessmen and their employees by giving them tips and strategies to perform their work efficiently|
|Delivers a powerful and encouraging speech, which every individual in the audience can relate to and apply in their life differently||Gives a speech related to a particular topic like a strategy to increase sales, tips to reduce the cost of the company, tricks to create a positive attitude in employees towards the company, etc. So, all the people attending this session will reach at the same conclusion.|
Can a person develop expertise in both genres?
You can find several people who are either motivational speakers in India or well-trained business coaches, but very few who can do justice to both the roles.
But, there is definitely ‘one’ person who has been recognized and awarded for excellence in both:
- “Best Motivational Speaker” by the International Glory Awards 2019.
- “Best Leadership Trainer in Asia” by Marshall Goldsmith at World HRD Congress.
- "Best CEO Coach in India" by Times of India –Speaking Tree.
- “Best Corporate Trainer in India” by Maruti Suzuki.
- “Think Tank of Corporate Asia” by World Leadership Federation.
He is none other than Dr. Vivek Bindra.
Dr. Vivek Bindra is one of the best motivational speakers in India and a renowned business coach. He is the Founder & CEO of one of the largest and most progressive organizations in South Asia– Bada Business Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as Global ACT).
Dr. Vivek Bindra is recognized and rewarded everywhere because of his immense knowledge on Business Strategies and his ability to empower entrepreneurs to make it big. As a motivational speaker in India he has shown direction to millions of people to take control of their life and move towards happiness and success.
A little background on Dr. Vivek Bindra (Motivational Speaker in India & Business Coach)
1. Owner of the World’s No. 1 Most Subscribed Entrepreneurship YouTube Channel:
He owns the World’s No. 1 Entrepreneurship & Leadership Development YouTube Channel. He has more than 12 million subscribers globally and 700 million+ viewership
On his YouTube channel, he provides several business strategies and frameworks to solve the business problems of small businessmen, entrepreneurs, and Startups of India.
He also gives case studies on different companies, renowned personalities, and countries to motivate and inspire people.
His YouTube channel is a “Free Digital Learning University” whose objective is to empower every aspiring potential entrepreneur to start his own business and generate employment contributing to his vision of adding to the GDP of the country.
2. Founder & CEO of one of the Most Progressive Organizations – Bada Business Pvt. Ltd.
Apart from being one of the best Motivational Speakers in India, Dr. Vivek Bindra is a revolutionary entrepreneur as well. He is the Founder and CEO of Bada Business Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as Global ACT). He established this company in 2010. It started out as a training company that provides business training to corporates from different industries, but has now grown into a ‘University of Entrepreneurial content’ for SMEs.
He is a trusted advisor for over 1500+ corporates and a guide to various entrepreneurs and other top-notch business entities. He has also been an inspirational pathfinder to various high-profile entrepreneurs and other top-notch business entities providing Leadership excellence for taking their organizations to the next level.
As a business coach, he has been instrumental in providing CEO coaching to over Top 100 CEOs in the country.
3. Launch Various Programs and Events for Motivating People
Dr. Vivek Bindra has organized various seminars and events like Leadership funnel, Bounce Back, etc. wherein he dons the role of both a motivational speaker and a business coach and solves the problems of entrepreneurs by giving powerful tips, strategies, and frameworks.
He launched a new mobile App, “Bada Business App”, wherein he provides two programs – “Everything about Entrepreneurship” and “Problem Solving Courses.”
Everything about Entrepreneurship (EAE) is the World’s Most Affordable ‘Entrepreneurship Development Entrepreneurship Training Program’ in Hindi Language. In this program, you get an opportunity to learn from big business tycoons like Mr. Mohandas Pai, Mr. Manu Jain, Mr. R.C. Bhargava, RS Sodhi, Acharya Balkrishna and many more stalwarts like them.
Problem Solving Courses (PSCs) are designed to give practical solutions to the most frequent and prominent business problems around various business functions like Business Finance, IT, HR, Sales, Digital Marketing, Legal, etc. faced by entrepreneurs.
The Objective & Vision of Dr. Vivek Bindra:
The objective of Dr. Vivek Bindra is entirely different from the people who have taken up motivational speaking as a career choice to either share their knowledge, earn money and fame or do it as a part of service to the society.
Dr. Vivek Bindra’s mission is to help and guide the Indian entrepreneur who is struggling to establish and expand his businesses.
As a motivational speaker in India, his vision is to empower businessmen in a manner that they can expand their businesses not only in India but around the world. This will help in making India economically stronger; and further, taking our country ahead on the path of becoming a developed nation.
For his contributions to empowering and motivating entrepreneurs, Dr. Vivek Bindra has received 100+ awards. Some of them are:
- Royal American University, Boston has rewarded him with the highest degree of “Doctorate” in the year 2020.
- Hon. Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Vijay Bhai Rupani awarded Dr. Vivek Bindra for his “Outstanding Contribution in the field of Entrepreneurship Development” in the year 2020.
- Economic Times has rewarded him with the award of “Game Changer of the Year 2019.”
- Conferred upon with "India's Greatest Brands and Leaders –Pride of the Nation" award, process reviewed by PricewaterhouseCooper
- World Leadership Federation has crowned him as the, “Think Tank of Corporate Asia”.
Dr. Vivek Bindra also holds a place in the Esteemed Golden Book of Records for “Training the Largest Gathering of HR Professionals under one Roof on the topic – Can HR Become a CEO?”
The awards and achievements of Dr. Vivek Bindra, whether as a motivational speaker in India, a business coach or an entrepreneur himself are endless, but the goal is one- to relentlessly work towards the growth of the nation and its people. As one of the best motivational speakers in India, it is his dream to make the entire nation a powerhouse full of entrepreneurs and he is leaving no stone unturned to make it a reality!