Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish- Steve Jobs
A perfectionist, a visionary, an inventor, and perhaps a genius; everyone knows Steve Jobs. If not all about him, at least they know of his existence. Or, about the innovative range of products he created and changed the world of technology.
Steve Paul Jobs was the co-founder and the former chairman and CEO of Apple- a world leader in its sector. Long before he died in 2011, Jobs became a household name. Known for his charisma and strong leadership qualities, perhaps even he never imagined the global impact he had made by being a powerful entrepreneur in the world of computers.
So whether you find him polarizing or like a saint, Apple`s late co-founder, Steve Jobs was certainly an inspiration for the young entrepreneurs. With his passion and creativity combined, he touched many lives.
His legacy still lives on through his company- Apple Inc. However, his powerful presence can be felt all around the world through his motivational thoughts and revolutionary ideas.
Here are 10 Steve Jobs quotes that will inspire you to follow your dreams, despite the thousands of setbacks:
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
- “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”
- “Getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”
- “It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.”
- “I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.”
- “Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.”
- “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
- “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit quickly and move on with improving your other innovations.”
- “That’s been one of my mantras—focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.”
- “I'm convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”
You live only once, make it count! You too can fulfill your entrepreneurial dreams with our Everything about Entrepreneurship course and do what you truly love. Click here to know more: https://www.badabusiness.com/?ref_code=ArticlesLeads